In this section you can have a picture of news and events related to the activity of CLUSTEM project.
- Photos from Final Conference in Ankara 28 November 2017 Great participation in the final conference of the project in Ankara. Luigi Gentile of the sector commerce of the Italian embassy in Turkey among the chairmen to introduce opportunity of collaboration among the firms of the clusters of the 2 countries Read more
- Clustem final conference – Ankara, 28 November 21 November 2017 Clustem team is glad to announce that the final conference of the project will take place in Ankara the 28th of November at the OSTIM Technopark, where the project results will be presented. The event offers the opportunity to meet the 4 European clusters for ideas and initiatives sharing. In the afternoon, the team will attend the ... Read more
- Clustem project presented at Valencia conference: GROW your REGIOn 8 November 2017 Clustem project presented at Valencia conference: GROW your REGIOn, taking place 8-9 November 2017. More info at: https://ec.europa.eu/growth/content/grow-your-region-conference-set-8-9-november-2017-boosting-smart-interregional-collaboration_it Read more
- Next Technology Tecnotessile @ Innovation2Business Intesa Sanpaolo 7 November 2017 Today in Florence the “Innovation2Business” event has allowed more than 200 companies, startups and lenders to meet. Next Technology Tecnotessile was present both as a company and as a cluster operator OTIR2020 – TFC, promoting the activities of the Clustem project. Read more
- GROW your REGIOn conference 8-9 November Valencia 6 November 2017 The 2nd edition of the ‘Grow your region’ conference will take place in Valencia, Spain, on 8 and 9 November. The event is co-organised by the European Commission’s Directorate-Generals for ‘Internal Market, Industry, Entrepreneurship and SMEs’ and for ‘Regional and Urban Policy’, in cooperation with the Valencia Regional Authority. Lessons will be drawn on how smart specialisation ... Read more
- Presented Clustem project at COSME Thematic training in Istambul 19 October 2017 Enrico Venturini presented Clustem’s activities to COSME’s thematic training meeting in Istambul. Objective of the event, increase the coordination efficiency of the COSME programme to maximise partecipation and archievements project. Read more
- Business Beyond Borders helps SMEs and clusters to find international business partners @ TEXWORLD 2017 8 September 2017 The next Business Beyond Borders (BBB) international matchmaking event will take place on 18-21 September in Paris (France) at Texworld, a leading textile and fashion trade fair. Taking place twice a year at Paris – Le Bourget, Texworld Paris, with more than 1500 exhibitors, offers professionals from all over the world a rich variety of ... Read more
- 2nd Visit to Gold label Clusters – LIFESTYLE & DESIGN CLUSTER and Hamburg Aviation 6 July 2017 Visit to the European Golden Labels by the Clustem delegation continues. LIFESTYLE & DESIGN CLUSTER – 3-4 July, Copenhagen The Innovation Network Lifestyle & Design Cluster works to promote innovation and sustainable growth, primarily in small and medium-sized interior and clothing companies as well as in the creative industries. The Innovation Network Lifestyle & Design Cluster cooperates with ... Read more
- Available the first Clustem Newsletter 30 June 2017 You can download the Clustem Project's June newsletter from the site. See at clustem.eu/newsletters/ Read more
- CLUSTEM delegation in visit to French clusters – TECHTERA 12 June 2017 On the days of June 8 and 9, the representative of the Cluster visited the Lyon University Polymer Laboratoryand the seat of Techtera. Techtera is the cluster for the textile and flexible material sector located in the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes region. Was founded in 2005 with the aim of developing joint R & D projects at the territorial and ... Read more
The Foundation for Cluster Excellence reports about CLUSTEM successful initiative. Stay tuned!