The next Business Beyond Borders (BBB) international matchmaking event will take place on 18-21 September in Paris (France) at Texworld, a leading textile and fashion trade fair. Taking place twice a year at Paris – Le Bourget, Texworld Paris, with more than 1500 exhibitors, offers professionals from all over the world a rich variety of products from basic to creative high-end fabrics of excellent quality.
The aim of the event is to create a quick and easy way for Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) and Clusters, actively engaged within the field of textiles, fashion and creative industries, to meet potential business partners and to operate internationally.
Thanks to the large network of partners and supporting entities, BBB has developed a free of charge package available to businesses across the world wishing to take part in the event:
B2B, B2C and C2C meetings perfectly matching your needs and preferences;
- An interactive and international conference with key speakers providing with the most updated sectorial information, on technical as well as political aspects;
- A convenient matchmaking area at the heart of the trade fair, with free access to the side conferences during the fair;
- Access to an international and well placed worldwide network, including several EU-funded support schemes;
- Professional assistance on the spot to make the participation tailored to your needs;
- Post event assistance and survey, to support you even after the participation in the event
The registration is open until 13 September on www.b2match.eu/texworld2017
More than 200 international companies are expected to attend B2B, B2C and C2C meetings in the dedicated BBB Matchmaking area so don’t miss the chance to meet your future business partners!